You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Find all items matching date range then copy and paste all rows that match to another tab.

I am creating a budget. I want to take all bills, matching a certain date range and copy and paste all items in that date range to a specific cell on another tab or worksheet. Basically I want it to find all the bills due this week and paste them on another sheet

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 12.7

Posted on Oct 5, 2024 12:21 PM

1 reply

Oct 6, 2024 4:35 AM in response to Num324

Have you considered using a Filter on dates?

Filter data in Numbers on Mac - Apple Support

You can view the subset of the data (the filtered results) in place and then just turn the filter off after you are finished.

Or you can create a new blank table and select the visible cells in the filtered table, command-c to copy, click once in a cell of the new destination table, and command-v or Edit > Paste and Match Style.

SG

Find all items matching date range then copy and paste all rows that match to another tab.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.