You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

World Clock Widget stuck on iOS18

I added the World Clock widget to my Lock Screen, but no matter what I do, I cannot change the cities in them. I have been looking for answers to this for days and all I find is from past iOS versions and none of it works for me. The best answer I found so far was:

"From the Lock Screen, long press on the screen and choose customize. Tap on the World Clock widget and it'll bring up the "Add Widgets" tray. Tap on the World Clock again (the one on the lock screen, not the one in the tray that just came up) and it'll bring up a new window. Tap the cities to change which city is shown, use the hamburger buttons on the right side to rearrange."

This seemed perfect, but after I change the cities on the new, small window that appears, there is no button to "ok", "set", "done", "confirm", nothing. So all I have left to do is click somewhere else to get out of that mini window, and it all goes back to the beginning, with the same pre-loaded cities on the widget.

Anyone?

iPad Pro (6th generation)

Posted on Oct 4, 2024 5:51 AM

2 replies

World Clock Widget stuck on iOS18

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.