You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Installing windows on my Mac mini 2018

Good evening, everyone. I am running into some trouble, and I am stumped. I am trying to install windows on my 2018 Mac mini. I have a 500 GB apple solid State Drive, that I have partitioned for windows. Windows setup, whether it be 10 or 11, will not detect the SSD. I have used Boot Camp assistant to download the window support files, and I have saved them on a flash drive. When windows set up, ask for the driver, eyebrows to the flash drive, where I have the files saved, I’m able to see Apple solid-state drive, but it still does not pick up the driver. I get the message no device driver found. Has anyone else had success in doing this? This is an Intel based Mac, core. I seven processor. Thanks for any input, as I’m not sure what to try next.

Mac mini, macOS 14.6

Posted on Sep 30, 2024 7:24 PM

There are no replies.

Installing windows on my Mac mini 2018

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.