You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

How to print invoice or receipt?

I looked up this question already and the advice given did not help me. There is no invoice/receipt option in the shipping email. Please advise...

Apple Watch Series 10, watchOS 11

Posted on Sep 26, 2024 5:04 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 28, 2024 11:26 AM

You are most welcome!

...Why do they have to make it so difficult?

I've often wondered that myself! Only Apple knows.

By the way, those electronic invoices only stay available online for about 18 months, so it behooves you to print out the invoice—or save it as pdf to a local device—as soon as you get any new Apple product. That's what we do.

Several "Save as PDF" how-to articles are available here (link to multiple Apple search results):

Apple - Support - Search

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 28, 2024 11:26 AM in response to lowell230

You are most welcome!

...Why do they have to make it so difficult?

I've often wondered that myself! Only Apple knows.

By the way, those electronic invoices only stay available online for about 18 months, so it behooves you to print out the invoice—or save it as pdf to a local device—as soon as you get any new Apple product. That's what we do.

Several "Save as PDF" how-to articles are available here (link to multiple Apple search results):

Apple - Support - Search

How to print invoice or receipt?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.