You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

iOS 18 messed up my podcasts

Upgrading my iOS always messes up my podcasts. The latest iOS 18 upgrade dropped several podcasts from my subscriptions so now I have to go back into the podcast app and re-subscribe to the podcast which has in the past meant I got all of the back podcasts that I had already heard. This issue seems to be recurrent with iPhone upgrades.

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 18

Posted on Sep 25, 2024 7:59 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 8, 2024 5:43 PM

Other problems:

—Updating wiped out the 100 or so podcasts in my queue

—When you try to reorder things in my queue, sometimes they just magically jump back to where they were before you moved them

—Sometimes when I start playing podcasts, it goes to the next podcast in my queue instead of resuming where I was before

—Sometimes when a podcast is over it plays a song instead of the next podcast

Total dumpster fire.

7 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 8, 2024 5:43 PM in response to Staynavytom

Other problems:

—Updating wiped out the 100 or so podcasts in my queue

—When you try to reorder things in my queue, sometimes they just magically jump back to where they were before you moved them

—Sometimes when I start playing podcasts, it goes to the next podcast in my queue instead of resuming where I was before

—Sometimes when a podcast is over it plays a song instead of the next podcast

Total dumpster fire.

iOS 18 messed up my podcasts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.