You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

iOS 18 calendar doesn’t show location for all-day appointments

Previous versions of iOS showed the location of all-day events on the 1-month view in ‘list’ mode.

This worked well for me because I occasionally work at sites away from my normal base. If I’m away I could set the location and on the month view I could see when there was a location change.

iOS 18 no longer displays the location for all-day events. But it still shows the locations for timed events.

As a result, I missed the fact that I should have been at a different site on Monday and turned up at my normal site. I was over an hour late by the time I got to the right location.

Also, all-day events that existed when I upgraded from iOS 17 don’t have the ability to be changed to a timed event when you try to edit them. So I cant fix the problematic entries - I’m going to have to create new events for each of them….

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 18

Posted on Sep 25, 2024 12:41 AM

2 replies

iOS 18 calendar doesn’t show location for all-day appointments

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.