You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Unable to add a new payment method on iPad

Just added a new payment method in my iPad. When I tap done I get a message

"Tap continue to request re-enablement" but there is no continue button to tap on the screen? Where is the continue button?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Sep 24, 2024 1:44 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 1, 2024 8:53 PM

No it’s not fixed… I have the same problem on my iPad, I added new credit card # & info, checked it over, everything is right.

A message pops up in RED that says;

“Tap Continue to request re-enablement.”

there is no continue button to tap. Yes, I did scroll down and nothing.

In the mean time I can’t ‘update’ FREE apps because the credit card won’t load. My old card was canceled due to it being hacked.

10 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 1, 2024 8:53 PM in response to yxnarbo

No it’s not fixed… I have the same problem on my iPad, I added new credit card # & info, checked it over, everything is right.

A message pops up in RED that says;

“Tap Continue to request re-enablement.”

there is no continue button to tap. Yes, I did scroll down and nothing.

In the mean time I can’t ‘update’ FREE apps because the credit card won’t load. My old card was canceled due to it being hacked.

Oct 21, 2024 3:41 AM in response to Argosy_girl123

Hi,

Have you got the problem fixed? I have exactly the same problem as you, card got hacked and now want to add alternative card, but get the same message. Did you get it resolved? please kindly let me know if you did.

Getting so frustrated as cant update any app, I could not even access my bank account as latest update been released and I cannot get the app updated.

Unable to add a new payment method on iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.