You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

OS Apple few music issues

I noticed that after updating to sonoma, Apple Music got a little unstable. I have about 600gb of music on my drive that I have on Apple Music, had that since it was iTunes. it has always worked fine until updated to sonoma. that's when I started to notice my issues. since I organize my music on Apple Music I change playlist names often after opening apple music for the day it will work fine then after a few times/apple playlist changes the updating stops working. like ill change the name of the playlist and it doesn't change, the changes don't get saved. also, I create a playlist add songs, exit the app, open it back up and the new playlist won't save either, as if. never created it or added songs to it.

took it to apple they said that it might help to start fresh like factory reseting my whole computer and redownloading the OS, I did that same issues. HELP !! I m a Dj and I organize my playlist on Apple Music for serato dj pro.

MacBook Air, macOS 14.5

Posted on Sep 23, 2024 5:12 PM

There are no replies.

OS Apple few music issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.