You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Pages, Numbers and Keynote crashes every time.

Since the latest Pages 14.2 version update (7041.0.109), every time I try to open, the system crashes. The same happens with the Numbers and Keynote applications.

Although I can use the apps from iCloud, I don't have access to all the settings that the desktop app allows me.

The operating system has an update, but it cannot be installed, for some reason.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 15.0

Posted on Sep 21, 2024 4:03 PM

1 reply

Sep 22, 2024 4:58 AM in response to PedroJPalacio

Boot your Mac into Safe Boot mode. Press and hold the shift key while launching Pages. If it does not crash, try opening the same document as when it previously crashed. Does it still crash? Reboot normally, launch Pages and open this document again. What result? Is this a Word document or an existing Pages document? If a Word document, what created it? Is the document on your local drive, a cloud service, Windows share, or Google drive?

If you are running any unnecessary anti-virus or so-called Mac cleaning software, then uninstall it per the vendors' instructions and reboot your Mac.

Pages, Numbers and Keynote crashes every time.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.