You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Postcard Layout in Pages

I'm using an Avery postcard template to print 4 postcards per page. I'm writing different postcards to different people. Is there an easy obvious way to match the picture on the back of each card to the correct text on the front? This seems like the kind of thing that could be handled by a computer and double-sided printing rather than me trying to figure out where each picture will land when I turn the paper over to run it through the printer again.

MacBook Air (M2, 2022)

Posted on Sep 19, 2024 10:30 PM

3 replies

Sep 20, 2024 1:38 PM in response to VikingOSX

Thanks. It looks like that will do the trick. It's not as elegant as an Apple solution would be, but since Apple can't do it at all, that makes it much, much better.

If you've got the time, I've got another Pages question. It looks like almost 20 years ago, someone on this forum asked about using Pages mail merge on a template like this one. The problem was that there were multiple mail merge text boxes on one page and changing one changed them all. I'm having that problem now. In all this time, has a work-around been developed?

Thanks again for your answer to my first question.

Postcard Layout in Pages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.