You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

I cannot get Apple Music to work on Windows 11

What the title says. It used to work on this computer; it works fine on my laptop, but after moving my computer will not play any songs on Apple Music. The app opens, I am signed in (I have signed in and out), the computer is authorized (it has been de- and re-authorized), Lossless audio is off, I have uninstalled and redownloaded Apple Music, I have uninstalled iTunes from before Apple Music was used on Windows, I have deleted the data inside of "C:\ProgramData\Apple Computer\iTunes" as one forum suggested, I have entirely deleted all music data inside of my music folder in my user, I have redownloaded songs, I have played downloaded and undownloaded songs, nothing has worked.

Whenever I play a song, it will show that the song is playing, but it will stay paused at 0:00, and nothing I do can get it to play. I have no idea what to do at this point. I just want to listen to music on the streaming service that I am paying for. Please give me some pointers.

Thank you

Windows, Windows 11 (22631)

Posted on Sep 16, 2024 9:03 PM

There are no replies.

I cannot get Apple Music to work on Windows 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.