You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Logic Pro X - Klopfgeist is not creating a new channel strip in a existing sessions or in new/old templates

Hello,

I am hoping somebody can help me with this odd problem I am having . I can only create a click track in a new session using Klopfgeist and in a existing session.

I tried using different and created new templates but issue I am having occurs in all of my sessions.

Here is my scenario.

• I have a multitrack session recorded and my then band wants to try it again with a different tempo.
  • No Plugin's of any kind other than Klopfgeist .
  • I delete all the audio tracks including the audio click track.
  • I change the tempo , make sure the Metronome is selected try to bounce track (even with a new name), but it does not get created. It appears like it's being created but it does not appear.
  • I delete the Klopfgeist channel strip.
  • I try to create a new click track by selecting the "Metronome" and a new channel strip with Klopfgeist never gets created.
  • Yes, I can hear the metronome when play is engaged.

No matter what I try, a new Klopfgeist channel strip will not appear in the mixer. I have the Mixer view set to "All" tracks.

iMac20,1, BootROM 2022.140.5.0.0 , 8 processors, 8-Core Intel Core i7, 3.8 GHz, 64 GB, SMC

Sonoma 14.6.1

Logic Pro 11.0.1

UAD Apollo 8 Interface

Thanks,

Phil

iMac 27″

Posted on Sep 11, 2024 10:17 PM

There are no replies.

Logic Pro X - Klopfgeist is not creating a new channel strip in a existing sessions or in new/old templates

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.