You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

itunes 12.8.3.1 Won't connect to iphone 13 pro max

Good evening,

I don't subscribe to Apple Music...I have curated my music in itunes for years and want to be able to sync it with the new iphone 16 pro when its released. I have an m1 Macbook and itunes match is on there but all of my music syncs to a 2011 imac running high sierra 10.13.6

When I plug my 13 pro max into this computer it tells me I need a software update...not an ios update. When I select that update it tells me there is a network problem. I have tried this for months and same error. In reading through the support pages others suggested reinstalling that version of itunes over the current version...tried that and same error.

tl:dr When I get my new iphone 16 pro how do I go about getting my itunes library onto that phone if I can't currently sync this phone? If I use migration assistant will that copy over music and video files as well?

Thanks in advance

Posted on Sep 10, 2024 4:50 PM

There are no replies.

itunes 12.8.3.1 Won't connect to iphone 13 pro max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.