You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

I want to convert my purchased music to MP3 but I can't find my purchased music in iTunes anymore

I have purchased music through the ITunes Store and in the past have been able to convert to MP3. Recently, when I logged in, I was notified that the ITunes Store is now for audiobooks and podcasts and all music is in Apple Music.

I want to convert my purchased music to MP3.

I do have an apple music subscription for streaming but I am looking to convert only the files I've purchased. I can't figure out how to do that now, it appears this is a new change.

None of my music shows up in Itunes anymore.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Sep 10, 2024 11:12 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 10, 2024 12:12 PM

You will see this behaviour in iTunes if you have installed any of the following; Apple Music, Apple TV, or Apple Devices. All must be uninstalled for iTunes to revert to its previous functionality. As these apps fail to cover all of the features of iTunes at this stage I would recommend removing them.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 10, 2024 12:12 PM in response to KateAW

You will see this behaviour in iTunes if you have installed any of the following; Apple Music, Apple TV, or Apple Devices. All must be uninstalled for iTunes to revert to its previous functionality. As these apps fail to cover all of the features of iTunes at this stage I would recommend removing them.

tt2

I want to convert my purchased music to MP3 but I can't find my purchased music in iTunes anymore

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.