You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

where can I find pages software for iOS<13?

Where can I find a pages version for IOS Monterey?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.7

Posted on Sep 9, 2024 4:15 AM

1 reply

Sep 9, 2024 4:47 AM in response to macbookair2015earlyios

Your terminology is off. A Mac runs macOS, not iOS which is an entirely different operating system for iPhones or as iPadOS for iPads.

If you previously installed Pages from the Mac App Store after Oct 2013, then you can get Pages v13.1 for macOS Monterey. If Pages was preinstalled by Apple or a third-party reseller, then you cannot get a version of Pages for macOS Monterey. The current version of Pages (v14.1) requires macOS Ventura or Sonoma.

If you did previously install Pages, then launch the Mac App Store and sign in with the identical Apple ID that you used previously to install Pages. Then press cmd+0 (zero) to open the Purchased panel. You should see a Pages icon with the following symbol:

which you would click. You will then receive one or more dialogs, neither of which you click Cancel, and the last one will offer to install the last compatible version of Pages for macOS Monterey. You know what to do.

where can I find pages software for iOS<13?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.