You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trying to export project from iPad to Macbook, but it keeps saying either the fioe is corrupted or that it can't transfer an audio/video clip

I’m trying to export a project from my iPad to a MacBook, but either it says that the file is corrupted or it can’t export an audio or video clip. This is a project with multiple tiny seconds-long clips and it never identifies which clip can’t be exported over and I have no idea how to find it.

I’ve tried detaching the audio from every clip and deleting them, but when I delete them, they just show back up in the clips. I’ve also tried just deleting the one main audio that I’m using and sending that over as a separate file but that hasn’t worked either. My iPad, iPhone and MacBook all share a photo library and iCloud obviously, so I’m not sure why they can’t retrieve the clips.

iPad Pro, iPadOS 17

Posted on Sep 6, 2024 2:44 PM

There are no replies.

Trying to export project from iPad to Macbook, but it keeps saying either the fioe is corrupted or that it can't transfer an audio/video clip

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.