You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

How can I transfer my iTunes / Apple Music playlists to my iPod?

I have an ipod touch. I have apple music on my iphone. I have apple music on my PC with thousands of songs both purchased form itunes as well as from CD's. It is all organized in various playlists (which were redone after itunes was taken away!!) How do I get them on my ipod IN THE PLAYLISTS and how do I get the apple music on my ipod to match that on my iphone. I am a music teacher and these playlists make my job possible and the time and tears I have spent trying to figure this out....nothing I read about has worked!

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 17

Posted on Sep 5, 2024 9:16 AM

1 reply

Sep 11, 2024 3:22 PM in response to Musicteacherhelp

If you have installed the Apple Music app for Windows on your PC, you need to also install the Apple Devices app to sync the music to the iPod. The devices App can be found in the Microsoft Store.

click here ➜ https://apps.microsoft.com/detail/9np83lwlpz9k?hl=en-US&gl=US

Then follow the steps in the support document linked below to sync the music to the iPod.

click here ➜ Sync your Windows device and iPhone, iPad, or iPod - Apple Support

How can I transfer my iTunes / Apple Music playlists to my iPod?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.