You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Apple developer forums page not found error

Hi,

I was trying to post some questions on apple developer forums, when I click on ‘post’ and put in my credentials, it leads to ‘page not found’ error page. I cleared cache and cookies, tried with different wifi, vpn, and cellular, still nothing works. Please..please help me solve this issue.

Posted on Sep 5, 2024 6:37 AM

6 replies

Sep 5, 2024 7:05 AM in response to bb0612

I suspect few people on these support forums know much about the developer forums. I know I can get this page Apple Developer Forums

Remember that nobody on these forums work for Apple, and I haven't had any of the problems here that you are mentioning.

This support article has various country telephone numbers for contacting Apple for support and service ➔ Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

I see you mention VPN. Have you completely removed the profile? Sometimes using a VPN can cause problems.

Sep 8, 2024 10:09 AM in response to 8thdev

For me the new link that Limnos has posted at least twice properly returns this page, which I easily accessed with an older version of Safari:

Earlier this year, Apple moved the Developer forums from "discussion.apple.com" to the link Limnos provided.

If you need to know WHY Apple decided to mve the forums, you need ot ask Apple. They will not see your question here.

Apple developer forums page not found error

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.