You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

my wife and i have different eye prescriptions.

I understand you can get the Vision Pro with prescriptions somehow, but my wife and I both have different prescriptsions. Can we switch out the prescriptions? OR do we need to invest in TWO Vision pros'?

Posted on Sep 4, 2024 4:13 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 5, 2024 6:15 AM

You can order two sets of lens and they can be easily interchanged in a matter of seconds. The bigger problem is the AVP is really designed for one person, with occasional "guest" usage (only one Apple ID can be associated with the AVP). Having one AVP may work out if one of you seldom use the device, but I recommend having two if the usage is nearly equal.

You could buy one AVP and try it for 14 days and see if it works for you, then either keep it, return it, or buy a second AVP. You would want to order lens immediately since they take a while to arrive and would probably be a "sunk cost" if you decided to return the unit. I don't know what their policy is about returning the lens.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 5, 2024 6:15 AM in response to CPANSADDLE

You can order two sets of lens and they can be easily interchanged in a matter of seconds. The bigger problem is the AVP is really designed for one person, with occasional "guest" usage (only one Apple ID can be associated with the AVP). Having one AVP may work out if one of you seldom use the device, but I recommend having two if the usage is nearly equal.

You could buy one AVP and try it for 14 days and see if it works for you, then either keep it, return it, or buy a second AVP. You would want to order lens immediately since they take a while to arrive and would probably be a "sunk cost" if you decided to return the unit. I don't know what their policy is about returning the lens.

my wife and i have different eye prescriptions.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.