You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Physical presentation clicker that works with keynote on iPad?

I like to run slides from my iPad using the Keynote app. I've never regularly used a presentation clicker, but I'd like to switch to using one.

I purchased a physical clicker that stated that it works with iPads (the DinoFire for Bluetooth Presentation Remote). I've connected the clicker to my iPad via Bluetooth, and the clicker works to adjust the volume on my iPad and it works fine with the PowerPoint app on my iPad. But it is not working with the Keynote app! When I click the advance buttons, nothing happens in Keynote (again the clicker works fine on my PowerPoint iPad app).

I've tried googling for more information about using a clicker on Keynote. But all I'm finding is information about using my watch or phone as a clicker. I don't want to do that--I want to use a clicker with physical buttons.

Does anyone know if it is possible to use a clicker with physical buttons to advance slides on Keynote on an iPad? (If so, is the problem that the specific device I bought is not compatible and I need a different clicker? Or, is it a settings issue?) Any information would be very much appreciated!

iPad Air, iPadOS 17

Posted on Sep 4, 2024 2:22 PM

There are no replies.

Physical presentation clicker that works with keynote on iPad?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.