You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music, TV, iTunes, Map Directions and Apple Store

Hello Apple Community,

I hope you are doing well. I want to draw your attention to a crucial problem. According to the latest survey in Pakistan, approximately 38% of smartphone users have iPhones and the remaining companies e.g. Samsung, Google pixel, Oppo, and Xiamoi, e.g. lies in 62%. 38% just iPhone users is a great number but we have to face multiple problems. Most of the important features like Apple Music, iTunes, Apple TV, Apple Map directions, and many more are not available in Pakistan. We have to face multiple problems. Sometimes we have to carry another Android phone to overcome these problems.

The most important is the Official Apple Store which is not available in Pakistan. We have to trust local sellers while purchasing iPhones and accessories and sometimes we get scammed and literally, I got scammed two times.

Similarly, 55% have macOS users.

On behalf of Pakistani users, It's requested to Apple Officials through this community to bring all your services and operate the Apple store in Pakistan.

Thanks and Regards,

Hasnat Ahmad

IT Influencer

Punjab, Pakistan

iPhone 15 Pro Max, iOS 18

Posted on Sep 2, 2024 6:49 AM

There are no replies.

Apple Music, TV, iTunes, Map Directions and Apple Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.