You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes Match subscribe button does nothing

I recently dropped Apple Music to stop paying £15/month to listen to one song I didn't have, and instead wanted to have my personal music library available for playing through our Sonos using an old iPad as a controller screen and Siri interface. Even though I am signed into the old iPad with my account the songs in my Music library on my Mac don't match the songs I can see on my old iPad. I figured this was because they weren't iTunes purchases but ripped from CDs (remember that?) and they aren't in a cloud. After a bit of searching I rediscovered iTunes Match - it's what I need (provisionally) to sync libraries across devices without Apple Music. However, when I press on the button in the iTunes Store to subscribe to iTunes Match, nothing happens.

If I sign out and then press the button, a sign in pop up comes, I sign in. Nothing more happens.

I'm fairly sure (because I can't see 'Sync Library' in my apps that I don't already have iTunes Match, and it's not letting me buy it...

Why can't I purchase an iTunes Match subscription...?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 14.5

Posted on Sep 2, 2024 1:31 AM

Similar questions

1 reply

iTunes Match subscribe button does nothing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.