You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Keynote keeps crashing when using tables.

Hello,

I've posted about this before but didn't receive any answers. I have been experiencing an unreasonable number of crashes while using tables on Keynote. Today alone while working on an important presentation I experienced (and continue to experience as I'm still working on it) such a high number of crashes that I've lost count. Every time I do anything on a table, even something as simple as change the text size, Keynote crashes and I loose all the changes I've made.

I've found several posts on this subject but Apple seems silent and hasn't offered a solution to the problem or an upgrade to Keynote that will fix it. As some have suggested on their posts, I deleted Keynote from my computer and installed it again in case any of its files had become corrupted but the re-installation didn't seem to change anything.

Can anyone offer a solution to this problem? I just purchase a new Mac to create this special presentation and now find Keynote is not working.

Thank you in advance.

Mac mini, macOS 14.5

Posted on Sep 2, 2024 1:05 AM

There are no replies.

Keynote keeps crashing when using tables.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.