You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Playing Tracks on Apple Music. Tracks skipping.

Look. I have seen this posted before. Seen the common 'fixes' and tried them, multiple times. I am on a new Windows 11 PC. Excellent hardware. Excellent connection to the internet. Streaming songs from Apple Music is the issue. I click on ANY track on an album and the track refuses to play, instead going on to another track on an added album. Or an entirely different track on different album if the album is not added to my library. And what is worse. I can replicate this issue on an equally new Windows 11 laptop. So I don't want to hear that I need to deauthorize/reauthorize. Or clear my cache. Or uninstall and reinstall. Or any of the other canned solutions I have seen posted elsewhere, tried and have utterly failed to fix the problem.

This isn't an issue that is unique to me. I don't want to hear that either. What I want is a fix to a service I am paying for and using on my platform of choice. It doesn't happen on my iPhone 15 Pro Max. Why is it happening on my PC?

Windows

Posted on Aug 30, 2024 3:28 PM

1 reply

Sep 9, 2024 7:28 PM in response to SammyMeowMeow

I see no one has responded. I am really frustrated with this. I just want to be able to listen to my music. Having to fight the app as it tries to forcefully shuffle on me, just to get it to play the song I want is absolutely insane. I have checked my firewall settings. I am not using third party network security. I am not using anything other than windows defender for virus software. I am getting errors when downloading now. Having to repeat the process of initiating several times just to get it to take. Not having these sorts of problems outside of the App. I can use the website based service just fine. Isn't there anyone that can tell me how to fix this?

Playing Tracks on Apple Music. Tracks skipping.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.