You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to fade out various tracks at any point in the arrangement and then fade them back in at any point during the arrangement as well?

Hello everyone,

We use Logic for playback at my church. Looking for a way to fade out several tracks from the press of a button and likewise, press another button and fade them back in.

For example, in the event we are running tracks live and say we get off grid at any point during the arrangement, I want to be able to fade out several tracks, but keep my click track going, that way the band can stay on click even with stems faded out. During this fade out time, that gives me the opportunity to punch the playhead in a section of a song where we can be on grid again, and in return... press the fade back in button so those tracks that I faded out can now be faded back in.

Can't seem to figure out how to do that. I know in other DAWs like Ableton you are able to do that, so I am wondering if this can be done in Logic. I do want to mention that I am not using the built in click track (global click) in Logic. It is just a standard audio track.

Thanks

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 14.6

Posted on Aug 30, 2024 11:37 AM

There are no replies.

How to fade out various tracks at any point in the arrangement and then fade them back in at any point during the arrangement as well?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.