You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why does Apple not support hyperlinks in podcast show notes on their websites, but they do on their mobile apps?

I recently found out that Apple does not support hyperlinks in podcast show notes on their websites, but they do on their mobile apps? Adding hyperlinks in your show notes will allow you to click on it when you use your mobile phone's app. But the link will not show up on iTunes from your Mac or PC.

Apparently this has been an issue since the late 2000's and Apple just hasn't allowed it.

Does anyone know if there a reason why this is?

I have searched and all that pops up are threads on "why hyperlinks don't show up on iTunes or Apple Podcasts."

My guess is because Apple doesn't want their customers to leave their websites or something lol.

Thanks,

K

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Aug 29, 2024 2:28 PM

There are no replies.

Why does Apple not support hyperlinks in podcast show notes on their websites, but they do on their mobile apps?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.