You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there a way to increase volume on uploaded songs from Apple Music using Windows 11?

At the moment it seems there is no way of stopping Apple Music changing uploaded songs when it finds a match. I know it uses acoustic matching which is very difficult to circumvent.

I use Windows 11 iTunes rather than a Mac.

My problem is with track sound levels. A lot of my old music is SO quiet that Sound Check does not work and using Options to increase volume by 100% is not enough..

I use MP3Gain and TagScanner to pump up the volume and rewrite tags to try and fool it which sometimes works.

I need to use the cloud as I sync across 2 iPads and my laptop.

Any ideas would be more than welcome.

Perhaps sending a feedback to Apple might work - but that would be unique in my experience.

John

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Aug 29, 2024 3:19 AM

There are no replies.

Is there a way to increase volume on uploaded songs from Apple Music using Windows 11?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.