You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipadand a iphoneAo3s

my wi-fi want work in my bedroom. It did but it stoppded . someone say it I had my low data on if I do I don't know how to fix it could you help me..

iPhone 14, iOS 17

Posted on Aug 26, 2024 8:43 PM

2 replies

Aug 28, 2024 5:29 AM in response to Biddiebaby

my wi-fi won't work in my bedroom. It did but it stopped.

Wi-Fi uses radio-like signals, which can suffer from interference. Distance to the Wi-Fi access point, walls and floors, electrical wiring, metal objects in between, and neighboring networks can negatively impact connectivity.

Try restarting the router or other Wi-Fi access point device. When it starts up again, many consumer models can detect on what channels neighboring networks are, and choose different (presumably optimal) channels (frequencies) for your home network, so that it experiences less interference.

Also see: discussions.apple.com/thread/253532264.

someone say it I had my low data on if I do I don't know how to fix it

See here for where Low Data settings can be found on iPhone and iPad, if applicable. Use Low Data Mode on your iPhone and iPad - Apple Support

Does Wi-Fi work better in other rooms? Does Wi-Fi drop when walking to the room without connectivity? Can you find a transition location?

Ipadand a iphoneAo3s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.