You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does GarageBand 10.4.11 offer buses?

Hi to all. I have recently upgraded to GarageBand version 10.4.11 and am on Ventura MacOS 13.6.7. While working on a project yesterday, I added some automation for one track that had a tape delay plugin and another track that had a space designer plugin with vocal plate selected. I was astonished to see two bus tracks appear below the two track I had automated. Can anyone enlighten me about the role of these bus tracks? I have a faint knowledge of how Logic Pro uses bus tracks that can be used as 'sends' to other tracks. Screenshots attached.

Cheers

Dr. Somanna

iMac 27″ 5K

Posted on Aug 24, 2024 12:50 AM

6 replies

Aug 28, 2024 7:06 PM in response to Keith Barkley

Okay. But this wasn't happening in the earlier version of GarageBand I was on, and my earlier MacOS was Mojave. Certainly Apple does have something going on in this matter.

Actually, control clicking of the icon on the Bus track opens up the icon menu:

I wonder what all this means.

I wish someone can throw light on these new features regarding spontaneous appearance of bus tracks in GarageBand.

Does GarageBand 10.4.11 offer buses?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.