You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Word is crashing and System data is consuming half of my storage

I have an I Mac OS 8.6 and it works just the same as the day I bought it.

i get the greed and compulsive addiction to more profit (god forbid one reaps the same trillion in profits every year)

I’ve been with Apple since the beginning. My new laptops are so obliviously made to break and designed to fill up with useless data.

My only ask is that we delay this decay to 6-7 years. Between my phone, my office, personal and my wife’s laptop this is becoming crazy expensive.

Word has become increasingly problematic. I’m sorting a book and with each update from my editor the application has become unresponsive and unusable.

i love apple, i still have my old equipment and it works great.

I can’t afford this anymore. All of us love Apple, wtf is happening. Can your people live with the billions they make every year? The federal minimum wage hasn’t been raised in 15 years. I’m ok I guess but I love Apple and it’s super dreadful to see the Apple as part of the problem.

My laptop breaks after 2 years. I’m just trying to live. Apple, buddy; what happened? Who’s starving over there? I dare say no one.

come back and be that apple a day that keeps the doctor away…

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 13.2

Posted on Aug 23, 2024 11:36 PM

There are no replies.

Word is crashing and System data is consuming half of my storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.