You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Home Sharing still gone from Apple TV app and Apple Music app for Windows

Just confirmed with Support that they have no clue about Home Sharing. They kept pointing me to the the iTunes Setting and I kept telling them, those settings are now GONE when you install Apple TV and Apple Music apps for Windows PC's. Therefore, the directions no longer apply!

We went in circles for a long time and they kept pointing me back to the same article.

If Apple is going to provide the Home Sharing app on the Apple TV (hardware) device, then they need to fix these new apps for Windows PC to include home sharing.

I'm not betting though, since they Separated things (music and movies) into two separate apps, they are now finding it challenging to have Home Sharing pull from two separate files!

Only thing anyone can do now is leave feedback and hope they make a change! The more requests they get the better chances we have. I encourage you to leave feed back.

Scroll all the way to the bottom under Services to leave feedback for each app.

Product Feedback - Apple

Apple TV app for Windows

Apple Music app for Windows

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Aug 23, 2024 8:36 AM

There are no replies.

Home Sharing still gone from Apple TV app and Apple Music app for Windows

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.