You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Podcast app plays ONE certain episode of one podcast every time I restart my podcast app

If I pause a podcast for more than a minute, it loads an episode I heard several days ago and plays it from the start.

I clear the queue, I mark that episode as played, and it always comes back to the episode.

I will pause Lexx Education and when I restart Sawbones Applied Kinesiology plays.

I fwd and it goes back to Lexx. I play the Dollop, pause , it starts playing Sawbones Applied Kinesiology.

I fwd and it returns to the Dollop. Then it plays the next podcast in the queue, maybe This Week in White Supremacy, and I pause for a moment and when I hit start it plays Sawbones Applied Kinesiology from the beginning.

It has done this at least 6 times today. Every time I pause, it starts again with Sawbones Applied Kinesiology.

I have restarted the iPhone, restarted the podcast app, marked the episode as played, cleared the queue, nothing works.

iPhone XR, iOS 17

Posted on Aug 23, 2024 1:15 AM

There are no replies.

Podcast app plays ONE certain episode of one podcast every time I restart my podcast app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.