You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When will Apple support YubiKey MFA for ABM Device Enrollments using SSO?

Currently testing SSO for ABM device enrollment and noticed that Apple does not support YubiKey MFA.

I've opened a ticket with my MDM provider and this is the response they provided me:

• In case of DEP, the device is not fully bootup during the time of enrolment. When it comes to authentication page, we use a webview(not fully capable Safari browser) to authenticate. Most of the services on the devices are not set up on the device yet, as the boot up is not complete. Hence it is unable to retrieve the Yubikey credentials. Unfortunately it is Apple’s OS limitation. If you have any sales contact in Apple, can you please raise this as an enhancement request? So that it may be available in future versions of iOS.

Posted on Aug 22, 2024 1:04 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

When will Apple support YubiKey MFA for ABM Device Enrollments using SSO?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.