You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Batch file conversion from .pages to .pdf

Hello,

I have tried to follow the instructions given in this thread : AppleScript to convert .pages to .pdf - Apple Community

When I drag and drop a .pages file on the application on my desktop, the script seems to run but I get the message:

"Export completed without any files processed.

Only Pages (.pages) documents are exported to PDF."

I have checked that the .pages document opens properly in Pages.app.

System version : Sonoma 14.5

Any hint ?

iMac 24″, macOS 14.5

Posted on Aug 21, 2024 5:23 AM

1 reply

Aug 21, 2024 7:27 AM in response to jmichel91

I just copied/pasted that AppleScript from your included link above into the Script Editor on macOS Sonoma 14.6.1. Followed my original instructions and when I dragged/dropped a folder containing four Pages documents, all were converted to PDF in that dropped folder. I clicked OK (not Cancel) on all of the security dialogs that initially appeared during the first run of this application.

When I open this folder and drag and drop a single four-page Pages document onto the application icon, it is also converted to PDF.

I would double-check my original instructions and redo your application.

Batch file conversion from .pages to .pdf

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.