You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music App on Mac - searching used to be easy!

Using Mac for years now and specifically using the Apple Music player, standard player in the system, I remember using the search-function and just being able to keep pulling up searches without being forced to "browse-back" with a return-button.

This just annoys me as a long time user, that a basic function slowing me down.

I don't know if I'm the only one noticing this, or anyone can tell me what I can do to go about the problem... Please share any feelings, fixes or stories. I'd love to turn directly to Apple to make them aware of this seemingly small problem, but it's like hitting a wall - trying to communicate this directly.

Any constructive suggestions as how to go on with this to Apple? 😉 Anyone know a back-door?

Best from Denmark

Mads 👦🏼

MacBook Pro 14″, macOS 14.4

Posted on Aug 20, 2024 7:43 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 20, 2024 7:46 AM

You can always let Apple know what you think via Product Feedback - Product Feedback - Apple

Apple has a team dedicated to reviewing submissions.

1 reply

Apple Music App on Mac - searching used to be easy!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.