You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sequencing Podcast Playback on iPhone and Watch

I follow a number of podcasts. My goal is to listen to the episodes in the sequence of publication date. In other words, I would like to create a queue or up next list to which each of the podcasts I follow adds new episodes as soon it is published and the player plays the episodes in the sequence in which it is added (i.e., switching between podcasts to play the latest episode of each. Is there a reasonably easy way to set this up with the Apple Podcast app on the iPhone? Part 2 of the question is whether I can then transfer that list to my Apple Watch to play the same sequence when I am running without my phone? I am thinking that the “saved” list might accomplish this on the Watch, but I haven’t been able to figure out how to play the “saved” list on the iPhone. Thanks for any help you can provide.

iPhone 15 Pro Max, iOS 17

Posted on Aug 19, 2024 5:12 PM

There are no replies.

Sequencing Podcast Playback on iPhone and Watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.