You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I'm having trouble with FaceTime audio cutting out. Any solutions?

Hi there, I'm really hoping someone can help me out. I've been having a frustrating issue with FaceTime lately. During audio calls, the sound keeps cutting out intermittently. It's making it really difficult to have conversations with my friends and family.

I'm not sure what's causing this problem. My internet connection seems stable for other apps, but for some reason, FaceTime audio just isn't working smoothly. Sometimes I can hear the other person fine for a few minutes, then suddenly their voice becomes choppy or cuts out completely for a few seconds.

I've tried restarting my iPhone and making sure my iOS is up to date, but the problem persists. It's happening on both Wi-Fi and cellular data.

Has anyone else experienced this issue? Do you have any suggestions on how to fix it? I'd really appreciate any troubleshooting tips or solutions you can offer. It's important for me to have reliable FaceTime calls, especially since I use it to stay in touch with my family who live far away.

Thanks in advance for any help!

iPad (10th generation)

Posted on Aug 17, 2024 12:20 AM

1 reply

I'm having trouble with FaceTime audio cutting out. Any solutions?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.