You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airplay AMPLibraryAgent incompatibility and Apple Music Windows Client

I recently bought a new Samsung Soundbar, it's less than a year old but I'm unable to use Airplay from my Apple Music application on my Windows 11 device. Airplay from my iPhone works fine, with no issues.

I've updated the firmware on the soundbar, just in case, but still have an error message from Apple Music that indicates it is incompatible. I'm assuming this is an Apple Music limitation as Apple's not added support for this type of device - or am I just missing some driver or setup? Granted, I can't get it to Airplay to either of my televisions either (from the Windows app).

Cool that the app see's the devices, but just disappointed that neither work. I get the following error message:

Does anyone have any suggestions, also curios to know if anyone has managed to get Airplay to work with the Windows app?

Thanks again,

Jaco

Windows, Windows 11 (26100)

Posted on Aug 16, 2024 4:30 AM

There are no replies.

Airplay AMPLibraryAgent incompatibility and Apple Music Windows Client

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.