You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Podcasts disappeared from iTunes

I had over 2,000 downloaded podcasts that were in iTunes, song of the day stuff, and as I would listen to them, I would edit the info and change them from Podcast to Music and save them in my iTunes library. Life got in the way and didn't think much of it. Just got a new Mac Studio and see that Podcasts and iTunes are separate much like my phone or iPad. When I opened up Podcasts, I watched as the number of podcasts kept going down until they were gone. What happened? If I still have them on my iPod, when I sync my iPod to iTunes, will they show back up in my Podcast or ITunes library? Or are they on my Time Machine backup so I can restore them?

Mac Studio, macOS 14.6

Posted on Aug 15, 2024 9:00 PM

There are no replies.

Podcasts disappeared from iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.