You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Artwork for albums changes in the background (Apple Music)

I just upgraded to the latest OS (14.6.1). When I opened the Music App, some albums had their artwork changed. All albums by a particular band now have the artwork for the latest album I imported. I didn't sync with any other devices — I opened Music as soon as the system completed the upgrade.

This is the first time it's happened with an upgrade, but it happens a lot at other times. It may not be that *all* albums by an artist wind up with the same artwork, but I often find that artwork changes on its own.

What's going on? I really don't want to have to go through and change them all manually. And choosing Library>Get Artwork never seems to accomplish anything.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 14.6

Posted on Aug 12, 2024 6:16 PM

There are no replies.

Artwork for albums changes in the background (Apple Music)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.