You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What does keynote's development/update pipeline look like?

Does anyone know when Keynote for iPad will be updated again? I check for update weekly with high hopes but there has been nothing for such a long time. I'm hopeful that all the weird behaviors and quirks and (frankly) bad ideas that came with the last update will be gotten rid of. Presently on version 14.1.

I'm referring mainly to the added layers of complexity that is involved with animations, builds and transitions. It seems to take ten+ taps on several different layers of dialog box to set up an animation whereas in prior versions I could do it in two or three, and all on the same dialog box (or whatever Apple calls it).

I've got over 200 presentations and most of them have over 50 slides, each slide having a handful of animations. Some slides have dozens of animations, so I am really looking forward to some kind of streamlining improvements in the design process.

iPad, iPadOS 17

Posted on Aug 12, 2024 4:58 AM

3 replies

What does keynote's development/update pipeline look like?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.