You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Corrupted photo files that the computer knows what it's supposed to look like.

In the finder, it has a tiny version of the photo file, and there, it has the full picture. But when I click on it, the top right quarter of the photo is just black. It's like it's deleted. Does anyone know what this could be?

(I'm loading the files up from a usb stick called coo disk, and I'm trying to get it out because I've seen I few photos be corrupted where there are gray streaks in the photo.)

Posted on Aug 10, 2024 7:42 PM

1 reply

Aug 10, 2024 8:30 PM in response to Ken_Hello

Ken_Hello Said:

"Corrupted photo files that the computer knows what it's supposed to look like.: Corrupted photo files that the computer knows what it's supposed to look like.[...]"

-------

Reduce the Transparency:

It may be an error in the GUI. So, see if redoing the transparency does the job. There may be something behind it in the GUI. So see if you can reduct the transparency. Note that doing so, then Dock may become harder to read.

1. Go to: System Settings
  2. Click: Accessibility
  3. Click: Display
  4. Toggle On: Reduce transparency

Corrupted photo files that the computer knows what it's supposed to look like.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.