You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I stop the Sampler from switching between different parts of an audio file (group) when you load a kit and press the key associated to that instrument?

Question: How do I stop the Sampler from switching between different parts of an audio file (group) when you load a kit and press the key associated to that instrument? For example, if you load the Latin kit, and you pick the stomps, the sampler automatically switches between different waveforms in the audio file of the stomps for variation whenever you hit the midi key that triggers that sound. If I just want to use ONE of those waveforms of that stomp whose sound I like best, how do I stop the Sampler from automatically switching to a different variation (stomp copy)? I've tried everything from muting the other zones, cropping, selecting the specific variation in the drop down, etc but it keeps selecting the different parts of the stomps audio file. I've been trying to figure this out since I got Logic Pro X and I can't find any videos or articles.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 11.7

Posted on Aug 10, 2024 2:14 AM

There are no replies.

How do I stop the Sampler from switching between different parts of an audio file (group) when you load a kit and press the key associated to that instrument?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.