You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why does Keynote only recognize one slide?

Im sorry but this is ridiculous. No matter what option I select, keynote only thinks I have 1 slide in my presentation. Why?

Im running a MacBook Pro 200 with Sonoma 14.5. Fix your stuff Apple.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Aug 6, 2024 2:47 PM

1 reply

Aug 7, 2024 2:07 PM in response to erich199

Well, the obvious question is whether you think you have more than one slide in the presentation. I assume it does, but you don't clarify that, and I try not to make assumptions.

Second to that would be some action or transition on the first slide that causes the presentation to end, rather than advance. Assuming you have more than one slide, this would be my first guess as to what's wrong.

Beyond that, does this problem exist in every presentation you create? even a new one? or just one specific presentation? That would indicate whether it is an endemic problem or something peculiar with that presentation.

Since many other people use Keynote, and I've neither experienced this problem myself, nor heard of others reporting it, I have to think it's something in that presentation, and therefore not likely to be something Apple can magically 'fix'.

Why does Keynote only recognize one slide?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.