You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there a way to remove a single song album from an iTunes Playlist without deleting it?

In iTunes, I download songs on Amazon Music. Add the song to a Playlist which works correctly, but then when I look in albums on my iPhone 12, iTunes, see photo. I have numerous single song albums like this in albums.there is the album with the one single song I just downloaded, sitting in albums, thereby cluttering up albums. Is there anything to stop this from happening? What if I were to delete that single song album, would that then remove it from its assigned Playlist as well

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 17

Posted on Jul 31, 2024 12:23 PM

1 reply

Is there a way to remove a single song album from an iTunes Playlist without deleting it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.