You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is Apple music/iTunes store Australiaphobic?

For context.

I think the whole 'Item not available' thing is complete and utter beyond bullshnit. Why does it exist? Why is that, the item I want, an album by a band I like, is not available in Apple Music Australia, but just so happens to be available for everyone elsewhere? Does Apple not like seeing their customers happy or just don't like money or something? It's 2024. It's time to remove this shnit. Well, too little too late. I got the album I wanted from eBay. Cause the iTunes store is pretty useless. Why have a store in the first place, when what songs/albums I want, can't get bought there? It's just music, not uranium. It shouldn't be that hard. And you're probably going to say: "ChAnGe YoUr LoCaTiOn" Well, that's going to be a little hard, since I can't. Due to having money on my iTunes store.

iPod

Posted on Jul 29, 2024 1:35 AM

2 replies

Is Apple music/iTunes store Australiaphobic?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.