You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I unlock my locked Apple ID on my iPhone

apple id has been help me

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 17

Posted on Jul 28, 2024 11:55 PM

2 replies

Jul 29, 2024 2:52 AM in response to salmansharafan

Contact Apple Support about that, only they can help in this situation:

If you see a message that says "Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes," there might be a problem with the payment method that you have on file.

When you see the message, don't try to edit any of your account information. Instead, contact Apple Support for help.

copied from: If you see a message that says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' - Apple Support

Jul 29, 2024 4:25 AM in response to salmansharafan

Hello,

If a message says 'Your Media & Purchases account has been disabled' - Apple Support or "You cannot login because your account has been locked", you might be able to request reactivation by tapping Continue right from the alert. If that does not work, Apple provides a link with three options for this specific issue. Tap or click here and choose the self help method, or a contact option ➞ https://getsupport.apple.com/?caller=kbase&PGF=PGF63005&category_id=SC0245&symptom_id=23362 .

or for additional telephone contacts refer to: Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

How do I unlock my locked Apple ID on my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.