You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to play only the downloaded songs on apple music for windows ?

Hello everyone, I’m facing a small problem. Recently, I downloaded the Apple Music app on Windows and downloaded some songs to listen to both online and offline...

I also have an iPhone 11, and I listen to music offline on it perfectly because the Apple Music app on the phone has a section called "Downloads" where only the songs I've downloaded are kept. However, the Windows version of Apple Music does not have a "Downloads" section. This means you would have to create a specific playlist just to store the downloaded songs so you can listen to them.

I find this very frustrating and would like to know if there’s a way to listen only to the songs I’ve downloaded without having to go through my entire library, picking each song, and adding it to a playlist just to be able to listen to them.

(If the Windows version of Apple Music had a "Downloads" section like the mobile app, it would be perfect. But for some reason I don't know, it doesn’t exist. In my opinion, this section is essential and the least a music app should have).

Posted on Jul 25, 2024 3:51 AM

2 replies

How to play only the downloaded songs on apple music for windows ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.