You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Issues Connecting Two External TOUCH MONITORS to MacBook Pro 16-inch 2019 on macOS and Bootcamp

I am experiencing issues connecting my MacBook Pro 16-inch 2019 with Intel processor and Touch Bar to two external touch monitors. I have tried various troubleshooting steps, but the problem persists.

When I connect only one touch monitor, everything works perfectly. However, when I connect both monitors, the touch functionality becomes erratic. Any touch input on either of the external monitors registers as a tap on the MacBook’s built-in screen.

I have attempted to find drivers for my two touch monitors, but they are generic models purchased from Amazon, and I am unable to locate the manufacturers.

Additionally, I am facing the same issues both on macOS and when using Bootcamp.

Could you please advise if there is a solution to this issue? Alternatively, would switching to a Windows laptop resolve this problem?

Thank you for your assistance.

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 14.5

Posted on Jul 24, 2024 8:46 PM

There are no replies.

Issues Connecting Two External TOUCH MONITORS to MacBook Pro 16-inch 2019 on macOS and Bootcamp

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.