You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Monthly Installment plan for international student in Finland

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Kisal and I am a Sri Lankan student planning to come to Finland in August for my Master's studies in LUT University.I have already obtained a two-year resident permit for this purpose."

I am interested in purchasing an iPhone through a monthly installment plan. Could you please provide me with information on the available options for installment plans in Finland? Additionally, I would like to know the eligibility requirements and the documentation needed to proceed with such a purchase.

Your assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated. Please let me know if there are any specific details or procedures I need to follow to initiate the purchase.

Thank you for your time and support. I look forward to your response.

iPhone X, iOS 16

Posted on Jul 22, 2024 2:18 AM

1 reply

Apple Monthly Installment plan for international student in Finland

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.